20/01/2017

A Drunk and His Bottles

This joke was sent to me on the popular instant messaging platform WhatsApp, and I thought I should share it with you.

As with most broadcast messages posted on social media, it doesn't carry the name of the Original Poster, hence the reason there's no attribution.

Enjoy!

A drunkard woke up one morning deeply repentant after a bitter fight with his wife the previous night.
He noticed with dismay the crate of beer bottles that had caused the fight.
He took it outside and started smashing the empty bottles one by one onto the wall.

He smashed the first bottle swearing, “you are the reason I fought with my wife."


Suggested Reading: O Pale Rider - A Poem



He smashed the second bottle, “you are the reason I don't love my children."

He smashed the third bottle, “you are the reason I don't have a decent job."

When he took the fourth bottle, he realized that the bottle was still sealed, full and cold. He hesitated for a moment and said “you stand aside. I know you were not involved."

LOL
Share:

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous20/1/17

    Funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous18/3/17

    Lol

    When he knows it's not among.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © Prompt Pieces | Powered by Blogger Designed by ronangelo | Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com | Customized by Adesinmi Olatoyese