06/05/2017

O Pale Rider - A Poem

by Adesinmi Olatoyese

O Pale Rider - A poem by Adesinmi Olatoyese

This is a short poem from the stable of Yours Sincerely.

This poem is about the general belief about the Pale Rider, death, and what I wish for in order to be a victor.

Enjoy!

O Pale Rider!

 

They say everyone shall have a taste of you/
Rich or poor, rule or ruled/

They say you grip with rigor/
From your grip, thus, no savior/

They say you're the Destroyer of Desires/
No matter what one aspires/

Don't come to me till I've impacted the world/
With my deeds and my words/

That is all I wish for/
“That I may be a victor”/


©2017 Adesinmi Olatoyese

Share:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Prompt Pieces | Powered by Blogger Designed by ronangelo | Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com | Customized by Adesinmi Olatoyese